Online registration (to be paid by credit card) must be done by May 15. This includes state fees and insurance.
- Online player registration (National Form #1-Rosters) must be submitted by June 30.
- National form #2 (Player Consent) must be received by Regional Director by June 30.
- CWLBA All Star Game at Neuroscience Field (Timber Rattler Stadium), Appleton, Wisconsin on August 8, 2015 at 12:05pm. North Division vs South Division.
(Note: any league team that has not paid American Legion fees and insurance is eliminated from play).
- Each Post # Team affiliated with CWLBA and American Legion should select 3 players and 1 alternate for the All-Star game. The names must be submitted by text or email to the commissioner no later than July 24, 2015.
- Each All Star player will sell 10 tickets for $5.00 to family, relatives, and/or friends as part of their All-Star selection. Extra tickets will be available at the gate on game day.