- Only BBCOR bats are allowed
- If wood bat, must be one piece of wood
- No courtesy runners
- No re-entry
- DH for pitcher only
- Marucci Cat 5 bat is illegal
Online registration (to be paid by credit card) must be done by May 15. This includes state fees and insurance.
- Online player registration (National Form #1-Rosters) must be submitted by June 30.
- National form #2 (Player Consent) must be received by Regional Director by June 30.
- CWLB All Star Game at Time Warner Cable Field (Timber Rattler Stadium), Appleton, Wisconsin on August 10, 2013. North Division vs South Division.
(Note: any league team that has not paid American Legion fees and insurance is eliminated from play).
- Each Post # Team affiliated with CWLB League and American Legion should select 4 players and 1 alternate for the All-Star game. The names must be submitted by text or email to the commissioner no later than July 22, 2013.
- Each All Star player will sell 8 tickets for $8.00 to family, relatives, and/or friends as part of their All-Star selection. Extra tickets will be available at the gate on game day.
- Coach selection is previous year North and South Division winners. Division will select 3 other coaches as assistants.
2010 League Rules